What is Dental Implant?
Dental Implant is a surgical fixture that is placed into the jawbone and allowed to fuse with the bone over a few months that acts as a replacement for the root of a missing tooth. Dental implants are considered as the standard of care for replacement of missing teeth. Most dental implants are made of titanium, which allows them to fuse with the jawbone without being recognized as a foreign object in our body.
Advantages of Dental Implant
• The missing teeth are replaced without affecting or altering the adjacent teeth.
• Dental Implants are stable and provide the look and feel of one’s natural teeth.
• Improved speech and comfort as compared to dentures.
• Improved oral health and durability
• Improved appearance and enhanced self-esteem.
Dental Implant Cases
Depending on the health of the patient’s jawbone and preference, dental implant experts help in determining the best option. We treat the following types of Dental Implant Cases based on the patient’s needs.
1. Single Tooth Dental Implant
If you are missing a single tooth, one implant can replace it, which costs between ₹ 25,000 – ₹ 40,000 depending on the type of implant. A dental implant replaces both the lost natural tooth and its root without sacrificing the health of neighboring teeth.
2. Full Mouth Fixed Implants
Certain factors, including the process, product quality and quantity and the required period, determine the final cost of dental treatment. In the case of full mouth dental implants, below are the contributing factors.
• Prerequisite Procedures: In this stage, dental implant specialist checks whether you need multiple tooth extractions, bone graft or sinus lift.
• Number of Implants: After the prerequisite procedures, your dentist assesses the number of implants required for your full mouth restoration. Full mouth dental implant requires placement of a number of implants in each jaw which varies on technique and limitations of the bone structure. Finally, the number of implants determines the cost of full mouth dental implant in India. At Bawa Dental Clinic,
–The full mouth fixed implants per arch cost varies from ₹ 1 – 1.5 lakhs
–The full mouth fixed implants, both upper & lower ranges in between ₹ 2.5 – 3 lakhs
-All on 4 Immediate loading dental implants per arch cost ranges in between ₹2- 2.5 lakhs
-All on 4 Immediate loading dental implants full mouth cost ranges in between 4-4.5 lakhs
• Dental Implant Technique: The procedure of dental implant involves a plethora of techniques and varieties of materials, and the choice of technique and material makes a difference in the cost of a dental implant. We provide dental implant-supported dentures treatment that involves 2-4 dental implants per jaw costing between ₹ 70,000– ₹ 1, 00,000. This is an excellent option for individuals who are seeking an affordable option to improve their ability to chew and smile significantly.
If you think you need a dental health checkup, then reach out to us to schedule a consultation. We would be happy to help you.