Many dental issues can cause you to lose your teeth, make them crooked or chipped. These issues can be accidental, infections, cavities, diseases, etc. Mostly these issues can cause the root of your teeth to be weak and eventually the tooth falls.
Dentist in Chandigarh defines that a dental implant is a surgical way to replace missing teeth with an artificial tooth. These implants are dominantly made up of titanium and are bio-compatible. The term “Bio-compatible” is used for those substances that are compatible with living tissues. Bio-compatible substance does not produce any immunological or toxic substance when exposed to the body, living tissues and body fluids.
Dental implants are drilled inside the jaw bone and adjusted with the screw to make them sit in the proper place. Being drilled inside make them permanent and durable. Mostly the implants can live up to 15 years without any external and internal damage.
Implanting is not a major surgery but that depends on the capability of your dentist to perform it.
Dental implants do not have any major side effects or post-surgery effects but sometimes some causality such as surgery failure can occur if the surgery was not successful.
We in BAWA DENTAL CLINIC has the best dentists in Chandigarh, who explains the reasons for unsuccessful surgeries as:
- It can be due to body rejection. The body may start rejecting the foreign compound and may cause some pain, numbness, and pulp formation inside the implant.
- You may be allergic to the compound or component of the compound of the implant which is why your body starts reacting to it.
- The implant is drilled deeper than needed which may cause discomfort in your jawbone and internal bleeding can occur which can be very painful.
- The implant is not fixed properly and you are sensing some micro-movements which mean you need to go through the whole process again to fix the screw.
- The pain after the surgery normally lasts till a week but when it does not subdue even after 2 weeks or 15 days then that means the surgery was unsuccessful.
Finding the Best Dentist in Chandigarh for your dental implantation is necessary. Firstly because not many have the experience to do so, secondly they may have a bad experience in handling the client and can give you one bad experience in your treatment which may haunt you in your next sittings.
A good doctor will always suggest you the best option according to your case profile. Your dental health is related to your overall health so choosing the right dentist means you are giving your whole health in hands of them.